Upcoming Workshops & Events
As a childcare professional you want to create an environment that is inviting and nurturing for children.
Our childcare training and resources provide non-punitive, respectful tools that incorporate kindness and firmness while teaching children important life skills at the same time.
Copyright 2011 - Positive Discipline Canada
Our workshops and materials for Childcare Providers will help you:
- Create a setting where children can laugh, learn and grow
- Support children in developing self-regulation
- Support healthy physical, emotional, and cognitive development in all children, including those with special needs.
- Decrease misbehaviour by increasing the child’s sense of capability, courage and community
- Deal with common behaviour challenges such as not listening, agression, defiance (and many more) in a positive way
Childcare Provider Workshops are offered throughout the year, and we are also regularly invited to do training workshops for daycare facilities and agencies throughout the country. Workshops are fun and interactive. Contact us about bringing a workshop to your organization.
We also provide Positive Discipline Workshops for the parents of the children in your centre or organization.
We put a special emphasis on providing ways that childcare providers can support children in becoming caring, cooperative and capable.
"Positive Discipline for
Childcare Professionals &
Early Childhood Educators" Upcoming Workshops
November 19, 2016
to register or for more info!